Monday 2 March 2009

Line Dances taught, reviewed or danced in Diana Ward's San Francisco Bay Area Classes

Edited: Sun, 01 Mar 2009

Issues by Maggie Gallagher to Issues by The Saturdays, dance is already being done on the bay area floors, I think I need a couple more weeks for it to flow for me.

Island Girl by Peter & Alison to Island Girl by Dr. Victor & The Rasta Rebels, really cute little lower intermediate dance with some different moves taught it to my night class this past week will be teaching it to the daytime group next week.

It Keeps Hurtin' Since You've Gone by Peter Thisjssen, to It keeps Right on Hurtin by Billy Joe Royal, I taught this dance to my Friday morning group they love Country Music and we delighted to get to dance to this music, it was a big thumbs up some of them had a little trouble with the last eight counts but we worked thru them..

Raise Me UP by Evelyn Khinoo to You Rise me UP by Jos Groban, beautiful music and a very well written dance by our very own Evelyn Khinoo from the Bay Area, Choreographer, Instructor & DJ we think she has created a hit.

JJ's Cha Cha by JV and Jan Hanway to She Never Lets it Go to Her Heart by Tim McGraw, fabulous music with some interesting combinations of steps, by the Tell me 'bout it duo.

2 Hearts, 1 Love by Karla & Paul Dornstedt to A Love Like this by Dan Fogelberg, this is another night club two step, I think perhaps it was just too many on top of Raise me up, this one just didn't get a warm fuzzy reception, we usually love to dance The Dornstedt's dances, maybe we will revisit this dance at a later date.

Dances Reviewed/danced:  Tango Cha, Tell me 'bout it, My Next Love, Raise me up, Issues, Oklahoma Wind, Like a Dream, Am I, Looking Back, Guantamera, Sting Me, Moonlight Kiss, A Cowboy & a Dancer, Begin the Beguine, Crazy Foot Mambo, Turn Down the lights, Swing M Swing, Bossy
Boots, Mama Said, Moonlight Kiss, Snowbird

Diana Ward


Line Dance

Dance Call List, Dance Teach List, Music Play List, Diana Ward,San Francisco

Original: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 11:01:00 GMT

No comments: